Saturday, January 23, 2010
What I'm grateful for today:
1. MY ‘FOLLOWERS’: I am grateful to YOU, my 11 followers who choose to read my blog. Let’s face it Jesus only had 12 disciples so I’m only one friend behind him!
2. MY FRINGE: I’m grateful to my hairdresser Paul for giving me a fringe. It was pointed out to me today that my face doesn’t look as fat now my forehead is covered! I’m also grateful to the unnecessarily honest woman at the library who told me that. Thanks love!
3. HUNGRY BUMS: I have to admit that I haven’t seen it, but I’m going to watch now, and that is Rafael Nadal fishing his undies out of his hungry bum on the tennis court. My ever observant neighbour Kim - who is by no means a pervert, but an avid tennis fan - pointed out the activity to me. I then Googled ‘Rafael Nadal undies’ and found the hilarious article ‘Rafael Nadal seeks comfie undies’ and it seems his bum has been hungry at least since 2007! I’m grateful for the laugh both Kim and the Raf’s butt has provided today.
4. O – Oprah’s Magazine : I love it. I admire Oprah, as you know. So, I was grateful to my cousin Bernardine who was about to gift me a bundle of hers. However, when I went to pick them up this morning, they’d been pinched from outside B’s front door. Ouch! I just hope those who took them are ‘grateful’ also!
5. SEXY DREAMS: Well, I’d like to say the sexy dream I had included ME in it. However, it was a dream about a friend of mine and some arty looking fella with a hanky on his head. Ok, it was probably a bandana. This point is really about my friend who tells me that she is grateful for at least having some form of sex, albeit it in someone else’s dreams, because she is celibate.