Contributors

Thursday, December 17, 2009

What I'm grateful for today:


1. My brother Joe – and just being able to hang with him, even though it means sweating it out in his home gym.
2. My gorgeous 7 year old niece Liesl who wrote a four page story in two days, and read it to me while visiting. It was about five girl-friends living in Adelaide who meet Frosty the Snowman. We had to change the ending where the girls all die!
3. Lunch with Jeremy Fisher - he's moving to Armidale and we're going to miss him- and as a bonus getting an autographed copy of his book: Music from Another Country.
4. A 4km morning walk around my burb where an old fella always greets me with arms opened-wide and says ‘Here I am!’ Makes me laugh every time I see him.
5. A phone call which was not as confrontational as was expected – by both parties. Phew!

No comments: