Contributors

Tuesday, December 29, 2009



December 29:
1. Sleeping in: Frane didn’t text me at 5am for once so I got to sleep in. I was in the middle of a dream when she finally woke me at 8am. I was in the middle of a conversation with Tom Cruise and we talked about me jumping on the couch when I finally go on Oprah. He didn’t seem impressed. Tom – we were on first name basis – had been invited to speak at Sydney University’s Orientation Week, so not sure what he was doing in Fremantle, perhaps he needed Google maps also. Then I woke up. A tad disappointed but not sure why.
2. The gym: yes, before you ask I did pay today, even though Frane wanted me to sneak in again. I’m building up my biceps and I kinda like them.
3. My photographic skills being appreciated: I am the perpetual tourist. I have a camera with me at all times (no it’s not tied around my neck) to record memories everyday and to use the images when writing my novels. I was honoured and grateful when Frane Lessac and Wendy Binks contracted me to be their official photographer when picking up their cows today for the Margaret River Cow Parade http://www.margaretriver.com/pages/cowparade-2010/ You’ve heard of Calamity Jane – now meet Calamity Frane! (see pic)
4. Cosmopolitans: They are a nice shade of pink, my favourite colour. Of course it depends how much cranberry you put in them. I have one in front of me right now. :)
5. Kerry Reed-Gilbert – strong, black and deadly... If you haven’t heard of her, you should have!!

No comments: