It’s my pleasure to welcome back to my blog author and foodie Rekaya Gibson. Today she is
- I am grateful for the fountain pen - the instrument that started it all. In addition, it is the currentselection for my first tattoo and the beginning of my midlife crisis.
- I am grateful for my ears. They allow me to hear some awesome book ideas. Now, I have over eight novels stored in my brain.
- I am grateful for night time. I am a nocturnal writer, so my creativity and productivity increase when the sun goes down. It doubles after midnight. I have considered moving to Alaska, but I do not function well in the cold.
- I am grateful for e-Readers – the actual devices and those who love them. Last month alone, my latest novel, Mama Don’t Like Ugly was downloaded 365 times on Amazon Kindle. Thank you everyone!
- I am grateful for my journey. Though rocky at times, I would not change a thing. Every day is a special occasion and I am using the good china!