Saturday, December 12, 2009
What I’m grateful for today:
1. Waking up to another glorious Sunday in Sydney.
2. Brunch with my dear friend Terri Janke – author of the beautiful novel Butterfly Song
3. Two-hour Skype session with my friend and colleague Dawn McCoy who has just released her first book Leadership Building Blocks: an insider’s guide to success
4. Pushing myself hard at the gym – before brunch and chocolate intake later in the day.
5. Managing to install a new toilet seat all on my lonesome.