Contributors

Monday, December 21, 2009

What I'm grateful for today:

1. Spending time with my ‘other mother’ – Lorraine McGee-Sippel. It had been way too long since we’d had a good yarn, a hug and to share stories. I was lucky to get some pearls of wisdom also. Lorraine is also the author of Hey Mum, what’s a half-caste? Check it out if you haven’t already.
2. Meeting Jono Fisher who set up the group Wake Up Sydney
Jono introduced me to the ‘Kindness Revolution’ and I reckon you should check it out also, and join with me in changing Sydney for the better!
3. Having a few moments to celebrate Terri’s birthday before the rest of the hectic day set in.
4. Finishing the next draft of the kids’ novel I am working on.
5. Gorgeous, gorgeous weather! I loved driving with the roof down today. Such a feeling of freedom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.