Contributors

Friday, May 21, 2010

What I'm grateful for Wednesday May 19...

1. CAKES AS SUSTENANCE: I was grateful Caro strolled into the office with an assortment of cakes for sustenance this morning. It really, really helped my writing process!
2. WORD COUNT: So helpful were the Portuguese tarts that I churned out 2000 words in no time at all. I’m grateful for the fingers on the keyboard today.
3. GREEN TEA: I was grateful for the green tea in the office when no other caffeine was available.
4. AIME: I was grateful for the invitation to attend the launch of Women of AIME (Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience) this evening. I was inspired by the work being done by this fantastic organisation, and urge you all to get involved.
5. SHARING: I was grateful for some time tonight with someone dear to me. It was time we both needed and grew from. The souvlaki salad wasn’t half bad either!

No comments: